Peak Season is May 1 through Sept 4. In Peak Season, a deposit of $200 per cabin and $300 for the Treehouse and $400 for The Twin Cypress Lodge are required at the time you make your reservations. If you reserve 5 or more nights, your deposit will be $400 per cabin and $600 for The Treehouse and $800 for The Twin Cypress Lodge. IF YOUR RESERVATION IS MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY YOUR BALANCE IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING.
Off season deposit is $100 for all cabins, The Treehouse is $300 and $400 for The Twin Cypress Lodge.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. CONFIRMED RESERVATIONS MUST CANCEL 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AND YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO RE-BOOK DURING THE SAME CALENDAR YEAR, YOU CANNOT USE YOUR DEPOSIT FOR THE FOLLOWING CALENDAR YEAR. 100% OF THE DEPOSIT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR STAY WHEN YOU RE-BOOK. IF YOU CANCEL COMPLETELY WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR SCHEDULED ARRIVAL (EVEN IF THE RESERVATION IS MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOUR SCHEDULED ARRIVAL) WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING CHARGED FOR YOUR ENTIRE RESERVATION. IF YOUR RESERVATION IS IN THE TWIN CYPRESS LODGE, AN ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT OF $500 OR $750 (WITH DOGS) IS REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN. UPON YOUR DEPARTURE AND AFTER IT HAS BEEN CLEANED AND INSPECTED, YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED. IF THERE IS DAMAGE OR MISSING ITEMS, YOUR DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED! NO EXCEPTIONS!
IF YOUR RESERVATION IS MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY YOUR BALANCE IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING.
YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED FOR ANY OF YOUR STAY IF YOU CHOOSE TO LEAVE EARLY. YOU MUST PAY FOR THE NIGHTS IN FULL ON THIS RESERVATION UPON CHECK-IN. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER.
- Reservations may now be made for 2016.
- Peak Season is May 1 through September 4.
- River Bluff Cabins is open year round. Inquiries may be made on the internet but reservations will only be taken by phone or in person and must be secured by a credit card.
- Two night minimums are preferred during the off-season.
- Prices and policies are subject to change without notice.
RATES & REFUNDS
- Peak season rates will be in effect from May 1 through Sept 4. During the Peak season, guests must book for a minimum of 3 nights on weekends and 2 nights during the week.
- No refunds will be returned to the guest for any reason once a cabin has been booked and a deposit has been paid.
- River Bluff Cabins has a family oriented atmosphere. Therefore, the person making the reservations must be at least 25 years of age. A responsible adult must accompany young people staying at the resort. Profanity and illegal activities such as drugs and underage drinking are prohibited.
- No refunds will be given for weather conditions or if a guest does not stay the entire time for which the reservations were made.
- RATES DO NOT INCLUDE, WHEN APPLICABLE, THE CLEANING FEE OF $37.50 FOR CABINS 1-16 & $75 FOR THE TREEHOUSE AND THE TWIN CYPRESS LODGE
- Holiday Rates There is a minimum stay of three (3) nights during all major holidays and rates are subject to change during these times and are subject to availability. Rate increases may vary, but standard nightly increase could be $15.
- River Bluff Cabins provides bedding, pillows and dish towels. We DO NOT provide bath/beach towels. The kitchens are fully functioning kitchens with all major utensils and appliances. You need to bring FAMILY, FOOD AND FUN!
- Each cabin has parking for two vehicles. Parking for additional vehicles is available at designated areas in the resort.
- Guests may bring battery powered golf carts for use on the resort grounds for a daily fee of $25.
- Hunters with ATVs on trailers will not be charged. However, if ATVs are taken off trailers then a daily fee of $25 will be charged for each ATV.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All cabins are non-smoking facilities. A fee of $200 for cabins and $300 for The Treehouse and $400 for The Twin Cypress Lodge will be charged if someone smokes inside a cabin or your cigarette ends are not disposed of properly.
- Cabins must be left clean and in good order upon check-out. All guests are responsible for depositing garbage in the proper outdoor receptacles. A $50 charge will made if cabins are left excessively dirty. Guests will be charged for any damage to the cabins or property belonging to River Bluff Cabins.
- River Bluff Cabins will allow you to ONLY bring 2 dogs per cabin at $20.00 day/dog. Dogs must be on a leash and must be accompanied by owners at all times for the safety of our guests. If not, owners may be asked to leave. Refunds will not be given under these circumstances.
- Music must be turned off from 10:00 p.m to 8:00 AM
. Please be considerate of other guests so that everyone’s stay will be enjoyable.
- Fireworks and firearms are not permitted.
- Guests may drive only to the designated area for loading and unloading on the road to the river and then must return their vehicle to their cabin. No vehicles of any kind may be driven in the river.
- Glass is not permitted in or near the river. Diving is not permitted on the river.
- Campfire in BBQ grills or fire pits ONLY. ABSOLUTELY NO fires allowed at river or ANYWHERE ELSE ON PROPERTY.
- No tent camping allowed on property or river.
The management of River Bluff Cabins reserves the right to refuse admittance or require departure if policies are not observed by all guests.