Prices Start at $775 Maximum of 16 People
- 2600 Sq. Ft.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathroom
- Fire Ring
- 2 Large TV’s
- BBQ Grill
Come check out the BRAND NEW Encino Grande Lodge, which means “Big Oak.” Nestled against a fabulous Big Oak Tree and spectacular views of the river are just two striking features about this cabin.
This elegant lodge is an ideal getaway and gathering place for large families or groups due to its wow factor, coolness, and size—the 2,600 sq. ft., 2-story, uniquely designed lodge features 30′ cathedral ceilings in the great room, rustic décor throughout, and a solid glass front facing the Frio. Its placement on the bluff will reveal unquestionably one of the most magnificent and breathtaking views of the majestic Frio on our site.
Many generations will enjoy and make life-long memories on the glorious, expansive cantilevered deck. The private BBQ area will accommodate many family and friends. You can enjoy roasting S’mores while watching the wildlife come alive in the evenings. Want to get to the river? Just walk out and take the newly designed stairs right down to the water’s edge. Kids playing? No problem. There is the famous River Bluff playground right behind the cabin or in front of the cabin; you can use the 3 acres to throw Frisbees, catch fireflies or enjoy the massive shady area in the Summer.
The Encino Grande Lodge will sleep up to 16 (not all adults), with its expansive four bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The upper bedrooms contain four double bunk beds, three queen beds, and two large baths. You can see even the view of a lifetime from all three up level bedrooms. The lower floor master bedroom features a King bed with its en suite, and half-bath accommodates the kitchen and living area.
Rooms and amenities – Encino Grande Frio River Lodge
- Beds: 1 King downstairs with private bathroom, upstairs is 2 full bunkbeds with private bathroom, 2 queen beds with private bathroom and 1 queen
- Bathrooms: 3.5-3 full with bathtubs and half bath downstairs
- Headcount sleeps: 14 with MAX of 16
- Pets: Yes
- Standard Amenities: toilet, towels, linens, soaps/shampoos/conditioners, Direct TV & Television, BBQ Pit, Fire ring, Water View, Waterfront, Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher
- Living: Air Conditioning/Heating, No Phone, WIFI, 30’ Cathedral ceilings in the great room, glass front facing the Frio River, expansive deck, private BBQ area, designed stairs that lead you straight to the river as well as 2 leather couches
- Outdoor: Community Pool, Splash Pad, Large playground, communal fire ring with swings
- Entertainment: Direct TV(movie and music package), lighted river park at night Offerings for rent/sale at office store: tubes, kayaks, ice, firewood, T-shirts, water shoes, souvenirs, etc.