Prices Start at $165 Maximum of 5 People
- 400 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Full Bathroom
- Fire Ring
- 1 Large TV
- BBQ Grill
Front Row River Views and Access
One of the best things about a vacation at River Bluff Cabins is the Frio River. The Frio River winds through the heart of the Texas Hill Country, and our quaint, newly remodeled riverfront cabins are nestled along this beautiful river where you can enjoy the peaceful sound of the water and the stunning Texas Hill Country views.
Cabins 1-4 are our classic two-bedroom one-bath cabins that offer a rustic charm with modern amenities. Sleeping up to five people, your family will make fun memories by the river and around the fire ring. The cabin’s living room features a sofa, dining room, and flat-screen television. You will enjoy the full kitchen, a comfortable place to cook for your friends or family during a dine-in night. You will also have access to the resort amenities such as the splash pad and pool.
Rooms and amenities – CABINS
- Beds: Cabins 1-3 (2 bedrooms- 2 Queen Beds) Cabin 4 (2 bedrooms- 1 King bed, 1 Queen Bed)
- Bathrooms: 1 full with shower
- Headcount: Sleeps 4 with MAX of 5 people
- Pets: Yes
- Standard Amenities: toilet, towels, linens, soaps/shampoos/conditioners, Direct TV & Television, BBQ Pit, Fire ring, Water View, Waterfront, Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven, Dishes & Utensils
- Living: Air Conditioning/Heating, No Phone, WIFI
- Outdoor: Community Pool, Splash Pad, Large playground, communal fire ring with swings
- Entertainment: Direct TV(movie and music package), lighted river park at night Offerings for rent/sale at office store: tubes, kayaks, ice, firewood, T-shirts, water shoes, souvenirs, etc.