Prices Start at $410 Maximum of 10 People
- 900 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom
- Fire Ring
- 1 Large TV
- BBQ Grill
Welcome to the Treehouse
The one-story cozy retreat overlooks some of the biggest Cypress trees in Texas. With wildlife feeders all around and a HUGE oak tree that engulfs this beauty, you will delight in being surrounded by nature.
The treehouse boasts a knotty pine interior which adds a rustic charm to the 900 sq. ft. cabin. The fully furnished cabin overlooking the Frio river features three bedrooms, two baths, and a living area and kitchen. Two of the bedrooms have queen size beds, and the third bedroom has two sets of bunks to sleep four singles. There is a leather couch and a leather loveseat in the living room to accommodate a place for the ninth person to sleep. In the evening, you can light up the fire pit, make S’mores and hang out around the warm fire.
Rooms and amenities – Tree house Frio River Lodge
- Beds: 3 bedrooms (1 queen with bathroom, 1 queen that shares bathroom with room with 2 twin bunk beds)
- Bathrooms: 2 full with one bathtub
- Headcount sleeps: 8 with MAX of 10
- Pets: Yes
- Standard Amenities: toilet, towels, linens, soaps/shampoos/conditioners, Direct TV & Television, BBQ Pit, Fire ring, Water View, Waterfront, Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25, Large Porch Built around a Very Large Texas Live Oak
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven, Dishes & Utensils
- Living: Air Conditioning/Heating, No Phone, WIFI, 2 Leather Couches, Overlooks Some of the Biggest Cyprus Trees in Texas
- Outdoor: Community Pool, Splash Pad, Large playground, communal fire ring with swings
- Entertainment: Direct TV(movie and music package), lighted river park at night Offerings for rent/sale at office store: tubes, kayaks, ice, firewood, T-shirts, water shoes, souvenirs, etc.