Prices Start at $380 Maximum of 9 People
- 900 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathroom
- BBQ Area
- 2 Large TV’s
- BBQ Pit
Welcome to the Treehouse
The one-story cozy retreat overlooks some of the biggest Cypress trees in Texas. With wildlife feeders all around and a HUGE oak tree that engulfs this beauty, you will delight in being surrounded by nature.
The treehouse boasts a knotty pine interior which adds a rustic charm to the 900 sq. ft. cabin. The fully furnished cabin overlooking the Frio river features three bedrooms, two baths, and a living area and kitchen. Two of the bedrooms have queen size beds, and the third bedroom has two sets of bunks to sleep four singles. There is a leather couch and a leather loveseat in the living room to accommodate a place for the ninth person to sleep. In the evening, you can light up the fire pit, make S’mores and hang out around the warm fire.
Rooms and amenities – Tree house Frio River Lodge
- Beds: 3 bedrooms (1 queen with bathroom, 1 queen that shares bathroom with room with 2 twin bunk beds)
- Bathrooms: 2 full with one bathtub
- Headcount sleeps: 8 with MAX of 10
- Pets: Yes
- Standard Amenities: Same with large porch built around a very large Texas Live Oak
- Kitchen: Same
- Living: Same, but add “overlooks some of the biggest Cyprus trees in Texas and has 2 leather couches”
- Business: Same
- Outdoor: Same
- Entertainment: Same