Prices Start at $410 Maximum of 8 People
- 1100 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathroom
- Fire Ring
- 1 Large TV
- BBQ Grill
Nestled as close to the water as we could get is the NEWLY enlarged and upgraded Cabin 1.
From the moment you walk onto the deck, all you see is “Heaven.” The views of the Frio River are spectacular. The patio at the river’s edge is one of the biggest decks on the property. Positioned under the towering Cypress and Live Oaks, you get plenty of shade and can take a tranquil escape for hours.
The picturesque views are the best on the river! In the evening, you can enjoy the 500 LED lights that illuminate the Frio. Cabin 1 also has private stairs that lead straight to the river. Inside is a large main room for all your cooking/dining/relaxing needs. This three-bedroom, the two-bathroom cabin has two king beds with one bedroom furnished with a full set of bunk beds. The cabin is a very short walk to the pool/splash pad and other amenities.
Create a lifetime of memories in this wonderful cabin!
Rooms and amenities – CABIN 1
- Beds: 3 Bedroom- 2 Queen Beds & 1 Full-Size Bunk Bed
- Bathrooms: 2 full with bathtubs
- Headcount: Sleeps 6 with a MAX of 8
- Pets: Yes
- Standard Amenities: toilet, towels, linens, soaps/shampoos/conditioners, Direct TV & Television, BBQ Pit, Fire ring, Water View, Waterfront, A Large Porch With Breathtaking Views, Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven, Dishes & Utensils
- Living: Air Conditioning/Heating, No Phone, WIFI, 2 Leather Futons in Living Room
- Outdoor: Community Pool, Splash Pad, Large playground, communal fire ring with swings
- Entertainment: Direct TV(movie and music package), lighted river park at night Offerings for rent/sale at office store: tubes, kayaks, ice, firewood, T-shirts, water shoes, souvenirs, etc.