Prices Start at $550 Maximum of 14 People
- 1800 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathroom
- Fire Ring
- 1 Large TV
- BBQ Grill
Welcome to the New Twin Cypress Lodge located on the ‘bluff’, a few steps away from the Frio River. Built with a Hill Country flair, The 2-story, 1800 sq. ft. lodge features a 27′ cathedral ceiling in the great room, rustic limestone rock throughout, and a solid glass front revealing what is unquestionably the most magnificent and breathtaking view of the majestic Frio River.
With three bedrooms and 2.5 baths, the Twin Cypress Lodge will sleep 14 comfortably. The upper two bedrooms have two double bunk beds and two queen beds, with a large bath between them. Enjoy the majestic views from both upstairs bedrooms. The lower floor master bedroom features a queen bed and a large private bath, and a half-bath accommodates the kitchen and living area. This lodge is an ideal getaway for large families or groups due to its unique design.
Rooms and amenities – Twin Cypress Frio River Lodge
- Beds: 3 bedrooms (Upper 2 bedrooms have 2 double bunk beds w/ 2 Queen beds) (Lower floor Master bedroom has a Queen Bed w/ it’s own private bath)
- Bathrooms: 2.5 baths with bathtubs
- Headcount sleeps: 12 with a MAX of 14
- Pets: Yes
- Living: Same, but add “Great Room w/ Cathedral ceiling, Glass front with breathtaking views of the Frio River
- Standard Amenities: toilet, towels, linens, soaps/shampoos/conditioners, Direct TV & Television, BBQ Pit, Fire ring, Water View, Waterfront, Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher
- Living: Air Conditioning/Heating, No Phone, WIFI, Great Room with Cathedral ceiling, Glass front with breathtaking views of the Frio River
- Outdoor: Community Pool, Splash Pad, Large playground, communal fire ring with swings
- Entertainment: Direct TV(movie and music package), lighted river park at night Offerings for rent/sale at office store: tubes, kayaks, ice, firewood, T-shirts, water shoes, souvenirs, etc.