Prices Start at $200 Maximum of 5 People
- 600 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Fire Ring
- 1 Large TV
- BBQ Grill
The two-bedroom, one-bath cabin has a more modern, new feel than the other cabins. No worries, though! Cabin 7 still has the comfort and coziness that our rustic cabins provide.
Located b/w the Encino Grande Lodge and the Treehouse lodge make cabin seven an excellent companion to either one of the lodges when you have a large group. It also has a private stairway down to the river where your family can spend time fishing, swimming, or relaxing in the river. With the private picnic area and grill, the family can hang out by the cabin, play games, or have a great conversation as you fix your favorite meal on the grill.
You will also have easy access to the new kid in town. Our new splash pad/pool allows for more water play and family fun.
Rooms and amenities – CABIN 7
- Beds: Cabin 7 (2 Bedroom- 2 King Beds)
- Bathrooms: 1 full with shower
- Headcount: Sleeps 4 with a MAX of 5
- Pets: Yes
- Standard Amenities: toilet, towels, linens, soaps/shampoos/conditioners, Direct TV & Television, BBQ Pit, Fire ring, Water View, Waterfront, Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25
- Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware, Oven, Dishes & Utensils
- Living: Air Conditioning/Heating, No Phone, WIFI, A Leather Couch, No a Sleeper Sofa
- Outdoor: Community Pool, Splash Pad, Large playground, communal fire ring with swings
- Entertainment: Direct TV(movie and music package), lighted river park at night Offerings for rent/sale at office store: tubes, kayaks, ice, firewood, T-shirts, water shoes, souvenirs, etc.